Skip to content
Message Creation & Delivery
- The system has the ability to create voice calls, text messages, emails and social media posts from a single page.
- The system can deliver thousands of simultaneous calls, limited only by the customer’s local phone company.
- The brightarrow system scrambles the list to spread the calls among the telephone exchanges to minimize the chance of overloading any particular local carrier’s telephone circuits.
- Voice mail can be either: (1) pre-recorded from a telephone, (2) spoken from text using text-to-speech, or (3) a multi-part message with a mix of pre-recorded, typed and generated parts.
- While recording a voice mail, a user can play it back and re-record during that call, and afterwards preview and replace that message. The voice mail may be previewed over the telephone or the computer speaker.
- Recording can be either done by the system calling your telephone or the user calling a toll-free number.
- Authorized users can a designate start/end times for sending a voice mail or send the message immediately.
- The voice mail page includes a notepad, as well as an advanced feature for importing and exporting audio files.
- When delivering the voice mail, the system displays the caller id of the school or a user-chosen phone number.
- Voice message recipients can replay the message by pressing the star key
users can create an html email with a full html editor included for adjusting graphics, links and layout.
- Emails can include attachments (basic or linked) as well as message values in the from and subject fields.
- Message library: upon clicking “prior messages,” any previously-created message can be reloaded and previewed.
- The message can be delivered immediately to all contacts, specific phone numbers (such as the primary home number), or even follow a contingency algorithm that dials the first number and only goes on to the subsequent number for that contact if it cannot deliver a message to the first number.
- Allows a “no call list,” plus a mechanism for preventing the accidental scheduling of calls late at night.
- A “cc” feature is available to designate administrator phones/emails to always receive all notifications to a list.