- The class roster is automatically loaded and available for teachers, no longer relying on the parent or teacher joining the group. It is updated automatically as class and team changes in the student information system.
- All the functionality built from the Award-Winning BrightArrow notification engine, using its robust communication technology and world-class customer service (including phone support).
- The offer to join a discussion relayed via email, text message, and push notification, ensuring nobody is left out.
- Saves all prior communications for administrators’ subsequent access to minimize inappropriate messages and cyber-bullying.
- No longer will organizations need to use the free two-way communication apps and texting tools that exclude oversight and elude true database integration. Those systems suddenly go from free to unaffordable when needing a broader set of communication features. Not BrightArrow! The price is right for its most advanced solution.
Mass notifications are necessary to keep day-to-day operations flowing in schools, especially now that most school districts are utilizing distant learning.
BrightChat is BrightArrow’s new flexible notification solution allowing you to extend your reach and designed from the start to be adaptable to how schools operate.
Click the video to the left to view a full demonstration of how to use BrightChat.