BrightArrow Job Description: Customer Support & Test Engineer (full-time)
BrightArrow has a new opening for a Customer Support & Test Engineer to join our fast-growing team! You will respond to customer emails and calls regarding our software and test new features and updates.
- Handle customer inquiries and requests.
- Provide webinar training on the use of the product.
- Create user documentation and video on using the product.
- Perform database integration tasks and research.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Perform systematic testing of new features and updates.
- At least a BA or BS degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great problem-solving ability.
- Good at answering questions; patient with customers.
- Strong at multi-tasking and prioritizing numerous tasks.
- Solid SQL acuity for analyzing data and writing SQL queries.
- Can work from home; hours are 5am-2pm ET with some weekend on-call duty.
- Experience with at least one K-12 SIS a plus.
Why Work At This Company?
We are a work hard gang of overachievers who love solving problems and have fun while doing it. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with thousands of satisfied customers, in a fast-growing industry, and offers stock options.
Hiring Company Description:
BrightArrow is a fast emerging player in audio, text and email converged and hosted communication services. The company sells its automated notification service (voice calls, emails, text messages, app alerts) to education, government, healthcare, non-profits and businesses. In addition to the day-to-day uses, such as weather cancellations and attendance/appointment calls, our services are being deployed at an increasing pace for emergency crisis alerts.
If you know of anybody who might be interested, please ask them to reach out to rbily [-at-] brightarrow.com.